- Date/Time: Monday, February 25, 2018 at 9pm ET/6pm PT
- Expected Outage: Up to 3 hours
- Updated Products:
- Access Analytics
- Access Assistant
- Access Continuum
- Access Engine
This release primarily includes bug fixes and small enhancements to improve the user experience across all products.
Some updates of note:
- New fields, such as "Steps to Recreate," have been added to violation instances, so testers can record more data in a more structured fashion when testing.
- Analytics boasts an updated user interface, giving customers a preview of Analytics 4.0 to be released in late March 2019.
- Several new mobile tests, including Guided Automatic tests, have been added to Access Engine. Web view support has also been added to Access Continuum, making it possible for customers to now test hybrid applications. Many more Engine and Continuum updates are coming in late March 2019, including the ability to send testing data from Continuum to AMP.
- Organization administrators can now easily search for users in their organization.