- Date/Time: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 9pm ET/6pm PT
- Expected Outage: Up to 4 hours
- Updated Products:
- Access Analytics
Access Analytics 3.1: New and Improved Dashboards
We’ve worked hard to engineer a new architecture for Access Analytics. While most of the changes released last month were behind the scenes, they also enabled us to redesign the dashboards. The newly-designed dashboards include some of the same reports as previous versions, and additional updates that reflect user feedback. Read more about the dashboards and reports on our Product Support site.
Note that the data displayed after this release will only include data collected after the new Access.js script – provided with the May 29th release – was updated. If your organization has not yet updated your Access.js script, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com as soon as possible to replace your script and begin monitoring.
New Bug Tracking Integration: IBM Rational Team Concert
AMP now includes a bug tracking integration with IBM Rational Team Concert. You can now link your AMP organizations to either JIRA or IBM Rational Team Concert so AMP users can create tickets in their preferred bug tracking system from AMP reports. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to enable your license.
Test Against WCAG 2.1
The newly released WCAG 2.1 standards are now included in AMP, and all Web Best Practices have been mapped to these standards. Start testing against WCAG 2.1 now or reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager to schedule an audit.
Other Enhancements and Bug Fixes
A number of other enhancements and bug fixes will be released, including:
- Users with ‘Reviewer’ roles in AMP will be able to create tickets in their linked bug tracking systems – JIRA or IBM RTC – from AMP.
- Search fields were added to the Organization Assets and Asset Reports widgets to make it easier for AMP users to find specific assets and reports within AMP.
- The compliance score widgets will now display “N/A” instead of “0%” when no testing has yet been done.