Alchemy - Beta
Stay tuned for a product announcement and webinar in September 2015...
AMP Report Enhancements
AMP Summer 2015 comes with several AMP Report enhancements to improve the overall creating and viewing experience. Some of the highlighted improvements include:
- Excel reports now automatically export all of the items in the chosen report view
- Enhanced formatting of the Excel export
- A warning is now provided to users attempting to export a report view with no content
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
As with every AMP release the SSB BART Group AMP team works diligently to correct known bugs and provide continuous improvements to existing features and functionality. This ensures that we are always providing end users with the most optimal experience with AMP.
- Fixed and issue where sort order was not set properly when editing an instance on the Violations Instances report view
- Fixed an issue where severity was not properly set on the Violations Instances report view when editing instance severity
- Fixed an issue where users with only Viewer access to a report would not see pattern violations
- Fixed an issue where available widgets were not listed or named properly across all users dashboards
- Updated the version of Firefox used to spider sites to the most up to date version
- Added support for self-hosted AMP instances to use their AMP accounts to automatically sign into Help Desk
- Continued to update the iOS and Android Best Practices to remain inline with automated testing coverage from AMP for Mobile