1. Can I delete just one Assistive Technology from a use case?
You are not able to delete just one Assistive Technology, or AT, from one use case. If you delete a use case, all of the component AT use cases will be deleted. You can fully delete a use case, which would delete each of the ATs; You could also edit the use case section so that no use case tests for an AT, but that would eliminate that AT from every other use case as well. Finally, you can clear the contents of an AT, which would be the best alternative if you don't want the results of one use case's AT test weigh against your compliance.
Use Case Editing/Deleting
Deleting a chosen AT from every use case in the report:
1. Select on the 'Edit Use Cases' action button, either in the 'Actions' column of the use case table or at the top of the table after you've checked off the use case that you'd like to edit.
2. In The resulting frame that opens, scroll down to the 'Edit Assistive Technology Testers'; there you will find all of the various ATs. Warning: This action will delete that AT from EVERY use case Choose the AT you'd like to remove from all use cases and, in the drop-down menu next to it, select 'Do not test'.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the open frame and select 'Make it happen'; if you'd like to go back without submitting your changes, select 'Cancel'.
Deleting an entire use case, including each of its ATs:
1. Warning: This will delete the entire use case and its component ATs Select the 'Delete Use Cases' action button, either in the 'Actions' column of the use case table or at the top of the table after you've checked off the use case that you'd like to edit.
2. In the resulting confirmation frame, select 'Make it happen'; if you'd like to go back without submitting, select 'Cancel'.
Clearing the results of any given AT in any given use case:
1. Select the 'Clear Use Case' action button, in the 'Actions' column of the use case table; it looks like an eraser.
2. In the resulting frame, choose 'Make it happen' if you'd like to submit; select 'Cancel' if you would not like to submit you change.