When viewing the Violation Instances report in AMP, users with the appropriate permissions are able to see JIRA tickets that have been created from any violation instances in the report. Users are also able to create JIRA tickets from instances within this report.
Viewing Linked JIRA Tickets
The Violation Instances report will display any JIRA tickets that have been created from any instances, along with the status of the JIRA ticket. Note that this data is only displayed to users with the permissions to view the ticket and its status in JIRA. To view linked JIRA tickets:
- Select the Select Columns button in the header of the Violation Instances report.
- In the Select Columns modal, enable the JIRA column and close the modal.
- The JIRA column will be added as the last column in the grid.
Create JIRA Tickets from AMP
To create a JIRA ticket from a violation instance in AMP:
- Select the action button ()for the violation instance.
- In the action menu, select the Create JIRA Issue option.
- In the Create JIRA Issue modal, first select the JIRA project and issue type to be created. Note that only those projects and issue types that have been enabled by the organization admin AND that are accessible to the current user in JIRA will be available for selection.
- Select the Next button to move on to the next step.
- On the subsequent page, complete the relevant fields. Note that some fields may be auto-populated with data from the violation instance, depending on configuration by the admin.
- Select the Make it happen button to create the JIRA issue.
- Upon form submission, the grid will be refreshed, and the linked JIRA issue should now appear in the JIRA column.