Once the AMP Bug Tracker Plug-in is configured for an organization, users in the organization must enter their bug tracker credentials in AMP in order to view and create tickets from AMP.
End User Configurations
Users setup their bug tracker credentials in AMP in the Preferences area of AMP:
- Select the Preferences link in the AMP header bar.
- In the Preferences area, select the Bug Tracking Credentials link.
- Users can enter credentials for multiple bug tracker instances, connected to different organizations in AMP. Select the Add Bug Tracking Login button to add credentials.
- On the "Add Bug Tracker Login" form:
- Select an organization in the Organization field. Only organizations that have a JIRA connection configured will be displayed in the menu.
- The Site Address field will automatically be populated with the URL for the bug tracker linked to the selected instance -- either IBM RTC or JIRA.
- Enter your bug tracker login information in the Username and Password fields. If the credentials are correct, green check marks will be displayed next to all of the fields. If the credentials are incorrect, the user will see an error message on screen indicating that a connection cannot be made. Valid credentials must be entered in order to successfully submit this form.
- Select the Submit button to submit the form.
Disabling a Bug Tracker Login in AMP
If a user would like to remove their bug tracker credentials from AMP:
- Navigate to the Preferences area in AMP and select the My Bug Tracking Credentials link.
- Select the icon in the Actions column, in the row for the bug tracker connection, to open the Actions menu.
- Select the Delete Credential option from the menu.
- In the confirmation screen, select Submit to successfully delete the bug tracker credentials.