Once AMP for JIRA is configured for an organization, users in the organization must enter their JIRA credentials in AMP in order to view and create JIRA tickets from AMP.
End User Configurations for AMP for JIRA
Users setup their JIRA credentials in AMP in the Preferences area of AMP:
- Select the Preferences link in the AMP header bar.
- In the Preferences area, select the My JIRA Credentials link.
- Users can enter JIRA credentials for multiple JIRA instances, connected to different organizations in AMP. Select the Add JIRA Login button to add credentials.
- On the "Add JIRA Login" form:
- Select an organization in the Organization field. Only organizations that have a JIRA connection configured will be displayed in the menu.
- The JIRA Site Address field will automatically be populated with the URL for the JIRA instance connected to the selected organization.
- Enter your JIRA login information in the Username and Password fields. If the credentials are correct, green check marks will be displayed next to all of the fields. If the credentials are incorrect, the user will see an error message on screen indicating that a connection cannot be made. Valid credentials must be entered in order to successfully submit this form.
- Select the Make it Happen button to submit the form.
Disabling a JIRA Login in AMP
If a user would like to remove their JIRA credentials from AMP:
- Navigate to the Preferences area in AMP and select the My JIRA Credentials link.
- Select the icon in the Actions column, in the row for the JIRA connection, to open the Actions menu.
- Select the Delete Credential option from the menu.
- In the confirmation screen, select Make it Happen to successfully delete the JIRA credentials.