The Remediation dashboard in Access Analytics provides organizations with guidance as to where to focus their remediation efforts.
- Current Risk Score: See the Risk Score Calculation article for details.
- Current Violation Count: This report is identical to the report of the same name on the Compliance tab, and is calculated by taking the average total number of violations per visit per page and summing this number across all pages that were visited in the past day
- Current Violations by Media Types: This displays the total violation count per media type, where the total violation count is all violation instances found in every visit in the past week (week = t-7). Note: This is soon being changed to instead use the same calculation we are using to get the total violations on all of the other reports -- essentially the sum of the daily average violations by URL per media type.
- Risk for Most Active Pages: This report displays the Risk Score, Total Page Visits and Violation Count for the most visited pages on the site. Select the "Show All Pages" button to view the report details for all pages in the domain.
Risk for All Pages
When the "Show All Pages" button is selected for the Risk for Most Active Pages report, a modal is opened that shows the risk for all pages in the domain. This report contains the following columns of data:
- Page: The URL for the page
- Risk Score: The page's risk score
- Total Page Visits: The total number of page visits to date
- Violation Count: The average number of violations encountered by users in visits in the prior day.
To download all data from the report to a CSV file, select the "CSV" button.