Session Three is designed to provide participants an introduction to running tests with the powerful testing engine behind the Accessibility Management Platform (AMP). Learn how to quickly set up tests for any non-authenticated publicly facing set of content, and get meaningful data that will help your organization craft a more accessible digital footprint.
- Where to start when creating a crawling test
- Explore test settings and configuration options
- Conduct a crawling test
- Introduction to the report dashboard
- Extension Activities
- Identify a representative sample of non-authenticated and public content that you wish to evaluate with an AMP crawling test.
- Establish a naming convention for a crawling test or set of crawling tests you wish to complete.
- Download and review the CSV template that allows you to create a bulk set of classic crawls for multiple URL’s.
- Set up a re-occurring crawling test.
- Create a sample crawling test
- Relevant Support Articles