NOTE to Assistive Technology Users: Access Assistant can be opened with the hotkey combination Ctr+Shift+Space .
Access Assistant allows users to create their projects and reports in the toolbar while testing, so they do not need to go to AMP to get their testing environment setup. Users will only be able to create projects and reports in organizations in which they have the appropriate permissions.
To create a project:
- On the toolbar home screen, select the "New Project" button.
- On the subsequent screen, select the organization in which the project should be created.
- Enter the name of project in the Project Name on the form.
- To create the first report in the project, enter the name of the report in the Report Name field.
- Select the "Save" button to create the project, and if a report name was entered, the first report in the project.
To create a report in a previously created project:
- On the toolbar home screen, select the project in which the report should be created.
- Select the "New Report" button.
- In the subsequent screen, enter the name of the report in the "Report Name" field.
- Select the "Save button to create the report.