NOTE to Assistive Technology Users: Access Assistant can be opened with the hotkey combination Ctr+Shift+Space .
Access Assistant allows users to create their assets and reports in the toolbar while testing, so they do not need to go to AMP to get their testing environment setup. Users will only be able to create assets and reports in organizations in which they have the appropriate permissions.
To create an asset:
- On the toolbar home screen, select the "New Asset" button.
- On the subsequent screen, select the organization in which the asset should be created.
- Enter the name of asset in the Asset Name on the form.
- To create the first report in the asset, enter the name of the report in the Report Name field.
- Select the "Save" button to create the asset, and if a report name was entered, the first report in the asset.
To create a report in a previously created asset:
- On the toolbar home screen, select the asset in which the report should be created.
- Select the "New Report" button.
- In the subsequent screen, enter the name of the report in the "Report Name" field.
- Select the "Save button to create the report.